Friday, March 6, 2009

pickjack

This is something new to me, you’ll get paid to ask questions.

How it works?
1. Select a question (multiple-choice) to answer.
2. After you have answered the question correctly, you can ask a related question.
3. That’s it.

Payment information:
- Pay per question is unknown.
Quoted from the FAQ:
These factors will positively affect your balance:
* Writing interesting, challenging and accurate questions (The more the better)
* Correctly answering questions
* Referring friends

- Minimum payout: 5 cents / $0.05
- Pay to PayPal
- The pay date is not fixed.

My experience:
I joined the site for a few days, and I have asked 50 questions, and I got $0.64. I have got paid twice. The pay rate per question seems to be quite low, also I think we have to be active in asking questions in order to get more earnings. The earnings can be fluctuate as it also depends how others rate your questions.
As it doesn’t take much time and effort to participate, also sometimes I learn something new from the site too, so I will still participate in this site though the earnings is quite low.

Feel free to join pickjack.

1 comment:

  1. yes,the earning is quite low and also there are several foolish questions on the site.Another irritant is that we should post questions related to the already posted foolish question!
    www.sitesscene.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete